Healthy water, Quality Product @ Budget price Buy the Royal Oxyllife RO Water Purifier It has a 12-stage purification system with a high 15-liter water storage capacity. RO + UV + UF + Mineral + TDS Controller drinking water systems include mechanical filtration to remove particles carbon absorption and adsorption to remove chlorine, taste, odor and chemical contaminants, as well as a membrane, remove dissolved solids at the ionic level.
How does Royal Oxylife Water Purifier work and how many filtration stages it has?
Let’s have a look step by step
Sediment Pre-FilterThere is several different types of sediment cartridges. Melt Blown Polypropylene removes dirt, rust and sediment particles down to 5 microns. These cartridges are washable and reusable for a particular period depends upon your water quality. 9″ inch spun / Pre-Filter candle is the most popular size for residential drinking water applications.
Inline Sediment FilterInline Sediment filters are designed to remove suspended solids, which are also known as sediment, turbidity, or particulate. A sediment filter essentially functions like a net that catches unwanted dirt particles as your water flows through the system.
Activated Carbon FilterCoconut Shell Carbon Block Cartridge(s), 10 Micron removes chlorine, taste, odor and chemical contaminants. Activated carbon block filters typically have a 0.5 to 10-micron filtration capability, making it also helpful for particulate filtration, removing taste and odor from chlorine, insoluble lead reduction.
R O membraneReverse Osmosis membrane is the finest purification system. At the heart of the RO water purifier is a Reverse Osmosis (semi-permeable) membrane having capillaries as small as 0.0001 microns that remove dissolved impurities (salts and heavy metals) and converts hard water to sweet and purer drinking water.
TDS AdjusterA TDS (Total dissolved solids) controller, as the name suggests it is a device which helps in increasing the TDS level of the water coming out of the RO. The RO process reduces the TDS of the input water by approximately 95%. If inlet TDS is 300ppm then RO makes it 15ppm, which is not enough so using TDS adjuster we can increase TDS to 50 ppm.
UF FilterUltra Filtration membrane can remove 90 – 95% of undissolved impurities. The UF membrane has a filtration fineness of 0.01 micron, which allows water to pass through while blocking pathogens and contaminants. UF filter is used in the path of the TDS adjuster.
SMPS AdaptorAdaptor Output Power: 24VDC 2.5Amp/Max 3.0 Amp, Line Regulation (±): 0.5%, Load Regulation (±): 1%, Ripple & Noise (mV p-p): 250 Features: Overload Protection over Temperature Protection Short Circuit Protection Soft Start Longer service life Current Capacity: 2.5, ampere. SMPS Converts AC voltage to DC 24V.
Low-Pressure SwitchIf inlet water is not sufficient or at very low pressure then this switch stops the function of RO.
Once the inlet water supply starts properly LPS allow RO to function normally.
LPS avoids dry run of the booster pump.
The solenoid valve is an electromechanical actuated valve to control the flow of water. Solenoid valve works as an electronic tap, it allows water to go ahead when purifiers are on and it stops water when the purifier is off.
100 GPD Booster PumpThe purpose of the reverse osmosis booster pump is to increase water pressure going into the RO unit. We use 100 GPD RO Booster Pump for providing reliable inlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization. The offered booster pump is manufactured under the direction of skilled professionals utilizing quality raw material in accordance with the set industry norms.
UV FiltrationUltra Violet Filtration contains a set of 3 different aspects i.e. UV Chamber, UV Choke and UV Tube. Ultraviolet water purification is the most effective method for disinfecting bacteria from the water. Ultra Violet rays cause immediate death for organisms and wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce. UV causes all possible destruction of bacteria and viruses.
Float Valve & SwitchMicro Switch & Float Valve in the RO system used to control auto ON / OFF the system. As the water storage tank fills up with a pure water float valve turns OFF RO. When the tank is empty float valve turns purifier ON
Inlet Valve is used for connecting your RO/UV water purifiers with water tap inlet connector. It is made up of the standard quality material with the help of advanced technology. It helps to on/off water supply manually.
Quick Fitting PipeQuick fitting pipe is mostly used in advance RO water purifiers to make fittings fast easy and leak proof
SpannerIn RO water purifiers the first stage of purification is a Pre-sediment filter which is recommended to clean once in fortnight/month. Spanner is used to open the Pre-Filter bowl easily.
Teflon tape is used to make Inlet valve & tap fittings leak proof.
1) Customer has to inform on toll free or mobile when they receives the product.
2) We will arrange technician for installation of water purifier .Installation charges will be Rs.350/- to Rs.500/- depend on location and these charges are to be paid by customer only.
3) Technician may reach to your place within 12 hr but depend on location it may take 72 hr.
4) Mobile Number of technician will be given to you by SMS only.
5) Your address and registered mobile Number will be given to technician also.
6) It is customer’s duty to check whether installation is proper or not. Customer has to ask technician to show the TDS of pure water (Keep TDS between 30 to 70 ppm). Customer has to check for leakages and all before giving the installation charges.
7) For every visit customer has to pay the technician.
1) One year warranty on electrical parts, except UV Lamp. Warranty starts from date of dispatch.
2) Filters are consumables not covered in warranty, get blocked or choked because of water only. If water quality is good filters life will be more, If water quality is bad (More turbidity or more TDS) Filters life will be less.
3) Electrical part will be send through courier but technicians charge is to be pay by customer.